despite popular belief, progress is being made on the edit for Hope for the Island in the Philippines.
I’m roughly 16 mins in… what do I still need to do?
- find 2 (maybe 3) more music tracks that fit: intro and outro
- finish editing the intro
- find some good b roll for over top a few short interview clips
- confirm edit–> lock edit
Then comes the fun (and not so fun) bits:
- clean up audio
- clean up transitions
- Colour Correct/ Grade
- double check everything
- check again
The goal is to have the rough edit done by the end of the weekend so it can be fine tuned and then locked (mid November?). From there I can move on to finishing everything else up for the end of November? That would be a dream come true!
And yes, there are more blogs on the way, but I need to get this done first!
- GoPro app and live preview
- Camera roundup for 2012 (new Sony F5 on the way still!)
- DSLR sensor cleaning
- New gear review
- some creative/ filmmaking goals for 2013 and more!